We’re looking for a full-time account executive to grow our commerce customer partnerships, specifically our Shopify product line. Give & Grow, powered by Pledge, is the first donation app on Shopify and only donation app to win Shopify’s prestigious Unite Award for Best New Design App. We currently power donations for over 4,000 Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants. Recently, we also launched a partnership with Fashion Makes Change to power their new Shopify app.
In this role, you will be the point person on the sales, marketing and growth of our app across Shopify and Shopify Plus, reporting to our Director of Commerce Partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support revenue growth across our Shopify product line, from lead generation to close.
- Generate leads and business opportunities during industry events and professional networking opportunities.
- Report weekly progress against quarterly and annual goals of the sales team.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Onboard new Shopify merchants, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to account management.
- Monitor and manage keywords and ad buys on Shopify App store used to drive downloads.
- Collate and analyze merchant metrics, assemble business and impact reports & utilize data to recommend improvements or changes to both partners and internal team.
- Become an expert in Give & Grow’s features and capabilities and be able to train, utilize and evangelize the app to existing and new partners.
- Identify partnerships with app developers, agencies and other commerce partners to grow this product line.
- Provide excellent customer service through responsiveness and issue resolution - with a smile!
- Work to ensure retention and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Stay apprised of latest industry products, services and trends.
- You align with our company’s core values of: Authenticity, Care, Community, Trust, Optimism
- You are hungry for experience in a fast-growing company that’s also making a big impact in the world
- You believe that the future is bright and that through technology we can change the world
- You are a self-starter, mission-driven, accountable and want to have real impact
- You are comfortable working in a remote team environment (hello, Zoom!)
- You are okay with working non-traditional hours, including occasional weeknights/weekends
Location and Compensation:
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation
- Top of the line benefits include medical, dental, and vision, and unlimited PTO
- (Post-COVID, we hope) regular company lunches and quarterly volunteer and impact days
- Our (closed) office is located in Venice, CA, in the heart of LA’s “Silicon Beach”
- Does the idea of “working” everyday with a mission of helping every business to integrate social impact, create better businesses and uplifting the world sound like a dream job? Then we might be for you!
- We’re a mission-driven, optimistic and fast-paced company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach.
- Our team experience includes having built and led startups to successful exits and launched global social impact campaigns. We are a unique mix of technology experts, seasoned entrepreneurs, creatives, and social impact leaders.
- We live and breathe social impact, have frequent team volunteer events, amazing benefits and self-managed time off. Plus, all employees get options in the company to participate in our growth and success.
Pledge is an award-winning fundraising platform that makes it easy for businesses, nonprofits and individuals to make a positive impact in their communities and around the globe. Our mission is to Power Generosity. Help us accomplish that mission while doing interesting and innovative work! Learn more at www.pledge.to, follow us on social @Pledgeling, and join us in the #PledgeToDoGood.
Pledge Offices: 2100 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Unit E, Venice, CA 90291