We are seeking an Operations DevOps Engineer to join us at DreamView. We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Engineers who have experience supporting innovative, mission-critical, high-volume applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to work within multiple systems researching and identifying the common issues and driving the teams towards a resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience. This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
This position is available for full-time remote employment.
The DevOps operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that enable our organization to deliver end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions safely, securely, and at high velocity.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is demonstrably skilled in automation and programming throughout the SDLC. A successful DevOps practitioner has technical depth across the Full DevOps Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
We Are Looking For People That Have
- A strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions, especially in. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a consultant. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions with a team of veteran senior engineers.
- 7+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
- Hands-on experience with architecting and automated provisioning (IaC), configuration management for infrastructure and applications.
- Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, C, C++, and Go
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Experience with Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, rsyslog, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, AWS X-Ray, and APM tools.
- Experience with development and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.
- Familiarity with administrative tasks within popular operating systems.
- Familiarity with FIPS 140-⅔ and CSFC certification framework and philosophy
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company's proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.
DreamView is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected statuses.