Single Grain is looking for an experienced Chief of Staff to work directly with its CEO on special projects. Single Grain, the agency, has worked with clients such as Amazon, Airbnb, Uber, Salesforce, and more. We are also thought leaders in the marketing space with millions reached monthly. The Chief of Staff will work with the CEO on:
- M&A activities
- Keeping the CEO focused and expanding his time to only focus on high leverage strategic initiatives
- Helping source the requisite talent for key initiatives
- Leading special projects
- and much more
The ideal candidate will also have prior experience in a similar role. The Chief of Staff would ideally have leadership, recruiting and business skills with a passion for digital marketing.
A strategic and organized mind is a must-have for this role.
To learn more about Single Grain, you can go here.
Links to some of our brands:
To apply, please include 'I'm the best chief of staff' in the first sentence of your cover letter or your application will be disqualified.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience as a Chief of Staff (or similar role)
- Excellent organizational skills
- M&A experience
- Leadership experience
- Capacity to think 2-3 steps ahead
- Experience working with C-level on special projects
- Strong abilities to comply with requirements of time, costs and deadlines
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- Has managed a team of at least 3 people
- Has sourced A-player talent
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- To apply, please include 'I'm the best chief of staff' in the first sentence of your cover letter or your application will be disqualified.
- 15 days PTO, 25 days after 2 years
- Macbook with M1 Chip and full home setup
- Currently fully remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with partial match
- Life insurance