Buxton is currently seeking a Product Support Specialist to confer with clients to identify problems, questions, and needs. A Product Support Specialist’s role is offer technical support for products, respond to client queries in a timely and accurate manner, help clients use specific features, and identify the cause of any bugs or problems.
Buxton is a leader in the use of analytics to help our clients grow or optimize their physical location networks, understand their consumer’s behavior, and more. We work with clients spanning a wide range of industries from retail to restaurants, entertainment venues, fitness, healthcare, and more.
If you have interest working in the fast-paced world of a consumer data analytics company, have a flair for communicating with clients and key stakeholders, and love working on a team, we would like to meet you.
What You'll Do
- Manage large amounts of chat communications, inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise and communicate these opportunities to the appropriate account manager.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible manner
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative goals
- Train new customers on the SCOUT platform
- Provide on-going customer training as new versions of SCOUT are released
- Provide on-going updates to the SCOUT Knowledge Base
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, IT, Economics, Business, or related fields or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Intercom, Helpdesk, Zendesk, or another customer support software
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Experience using Salesforce
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to patiently listen to, work with, and connect with clients
- Preferably, 1-2 years of CRE or EDC software experience
- Preferably, 2+ years of helpdesk experience
- Preferably, experience with product or software support
- Preferably, experience using Clarizen
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.