Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-For-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $2 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Quality Analyst to join our virtual team. If you’re a quality expert, with experience in SQL, backend testing, and report testing, and the challenge of scaling product success at a high performing Fintech-For-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
You’ll get to:
The Quality Analyst will help raise the quality bar for their assigned team by finding weak spots and constantly designing better and more creative ways to break software to identify potential problems. They will apply testing knowledge to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other quality concepts across products.
Collaborate with the cross-functional team on improving developer and engineering team test coverage, release velocity and production health by:
- Creating, tracking, and documenting tests, defects, and resolutions
- Testing Givelify’s systems, using test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Developing outside the box solutions in collaboration with the broader team
- Serve as a trusted quality advisor for the team and Givelify
You should bring mad skills & experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (STEM)
- 4+ years of experience in a software quality role
- API testing experience
- Experience with JIRA and/or test management tools
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and bug management
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Bi-lingual candidates (Spanish) are encouraged to apply
- Candidates with ADA testing experience are encouraged to apply
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.