At the BRG, we curate and deliver experiences to customers that shift the way people experience life. The Big Red Group (BRG) is a rapidly scaling platform for e-commerce marketplaces, Australian owned and founded. We are the world's third-largest experiential provider, bringing customers to more than 3,000 experience suppliers across Australia & New Zealand and to date have delivered more than 7,000,000 experiences.
We are home to three consumer-facing brands – RedBalloon, Adrenaline and Lime&Tonic, which work alongside our B2B businesses as we enrich the lives of our customers and clients through shared experiences. Our commitment is that you will grow every day, through the people & leaders you work with and the meaningful work you do. We are not only a great place to work, but a place to come together to do your greatest work.
Our Supply team is tasked with supporting and helping grow thousands of small businesses, and acts as the ultimate partner to the thousands of small businesses that feature on RedBalloon, Adrenaline and Lime&Tonic. The Supply team attracts new partners and works closely with our community of existing partners to manage their listings for success in the market.
The Supplier Success Executive is the frontline to our supplier community and ensures that all requests (cases) from our suppliers are responded to and actioned quickly and efficiently, managing the workload between the Sydney office and our offshore support team.
Our suppliers' questions are varied and may include making changes to their products or availability, billing enquiries or a customer-related enquiry.
As with most consumer-led contact centres, providing the information and tools for suppliers to be able to self-serve their own answers is key and an important part of the role, and we constantly build our the “Supplier Help Centre” with required information.
What you will do:
- Work within Salesforce triaging the Case queue for suppliers. You'll assign cases to the Experience Development Managers, the Head Of Supply or to our offshore team as required.
- You'll manage the more complex cases (fixing the causes so that they don't happen again).
- Manage the telephone queue for long tail suppliers.
- Call out issues that may affect NPS from a customer or supplier perspective, so that our team can fix the causes.
- Performing quality checks on the work done by our offshore team.
- Making changes to product and supply information inside the different brand content management systems.
- Mapping products to channel management systems (I.e. Rezdy).
- Educating and training our suppliers on the self-service features available through help articles and using the tools we provide suppliers.
- Manage escalated supplier issues from the Customer Experience team.
- Support the brands with loading products as required.
- Support the Experience Development Managers in the supply team with any supplier related administration.
- Go the extra mile in exceeding expectations through attention to detail, prioritisation and showing initiative and ownership across all role responsibilities.
- Work proactively with all BRG teams to achieve mutual goals, while ensuring to take ownership of all deliverables.
What you will bring:
- Relationship building; you can quickly build relationships of trust with suppliers and co-workers.
- Service orientated; giving consistently great service every time is important to you.
- Organised, motivated, action-oriented with great attention to detail, whilst being results-focused and metrics-driven.
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations.
- Communication skills – be vocal about issues as they arrive (i.e. before they escalate).
- Get stuff done! You are relentlessly driven and motivated to get things done, and you'll take steps to stop them from happening again.
- You steer clear of silo thinking (“not my job”).
You will love this opportunity if you:
- Are looking to work with a range of incredible brands and take ownership of your contribution.
- Have a growth mindset, high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes.
- Can roll up your sleeves & find creative solutions.
- You're curious by nature.
- Would be proud to work for and grow an iconic Australian retailer that is investing in the future of ANZ.
- Believe in a diverse and equitable workplace and recognise the contribution you must make.
- Are inspired by the BRG Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Agenda and want to play a role in the sustainable future of Australia.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Experiences at Work – share an experience with your peers every month.
- Growth Leadership program for people leaders
- Personal and professional development for all
- A diverse and equitable workplace
The BRG is currently set up as a fully remote work environment, with all our team members working from home. We will be back in a Sydney-based office space from early next year. We recognise the need for connection in business, so we share experiences every month and have a range of co working spaces available to suit you.
The BRG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more about the Big Red Group, visit our website at www.thebigredgroup.com.au. Or to see more about working at the Big Red Group follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/the-big-red-group