Join A Rapidly Growing Tech Company! We launched just over 7 years ago and are moving into an exciting new phase of growth. Our company is committed to excellence and our workplace culture inspires innovation within a collaborative, modern environment. We are a growing team of talented people working together building a great product and company.
Our product: A B2B e-commerce SaaS platform that supports loyalty programs' rewards management functions and is integrated using our modern REST APIs with rewards suppliers and other loyalty program platforms.
*You will have the opportunity to work from home.*
What you'll be working on
- You'll work with a small team to create and maintain features of the app, as well as other apps and tools that show off the RewardOps API and help other developers integrate with us.
- Core SaaS API. The front-end team is the first to use new public API features. You'll help design API endpoints, as well as provide feedback on what works and what doesn't with it. You'll also have the chance to contribute ideas for new and improved API endpoints.
What you'll get out of the job
- Our team's strength comes from collaboration and initiative. We follow the Scrum framework and value transparency. You'll take an active role in setting priorities, and will have a real say in the direction of the company.
- This is also an opportunity to use your skills and passion for the modern front-end stack to help build powerful, maintainable applications and libraries using the latest technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Have a high level of proficiency with react, as well as its latest tooling, development patterns, and best practices.
- Experience developing at least one large/enterprise front-end application that uses state management (e.g., Redux, NgRx).
- Experience writing tools or servers with Node, and interacting with APIs using OAuth.
- Proficient with BDD/TDD and using JS testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, DOM Testing Library, TestCafe/Cypress).
- Experience working with a team using Git and Git workflows, Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum), and other modern team development processes.
- Experience mentoring developers — in terms of both soft and hard skills.
- Be great with semantic HTML, CSS, and related tooling (e.g., CSS modules, CSS-in-JS, CSS pre- and post-processors).
- Proficient working with browser developer tools and related extensions (e.g., React Devtools).
- Be up-to-date on the latest releases of ECMAScript and transpilers like Babel.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience developing accessible web applications.
- Practical experience with functional programming and related development patterns.
- If you have it, include a link to your GitHub, Stack Overflow profile, CodePen profile, or some other tech-focused online presence!
Perks that we take seriously and you will love:
- Great opportunities to learn and grow your career with challenging projects
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Fun, creative and collaborative culture, built by diverse teams who are passionate about innovation