We have a vacancy for a Software Project Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis. The role will work fully remotely and can be based from anywhere in the UK or Europe. We’re looking for someone who has recent experience working in an agency or consultancy.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for managing improvement projects for our client’s bespoke software applications. You’ll work closely with a technical team of developers, UX designers and fellow PMs to deliver an exceptional service to our clients. It’s a varied, hands-on role in which you’ll also be performing business analysis, quality assurance and managing ongoing support requests.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with Developers, UX Designers and other Project Managers
- Leading the delivery of multiple digital product projects for our clients
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conducting client meetings to communicate progress, run demos, review priorities and provide budget updates
- Creating and maintaining project documentation and project boards
- Leading daily team stand-ups, identifying impediments and helping to eliminate them
- Testing our work to ensure it meets the quality standards and acceptance criteria
- Triaging and resolving support requests from the clients you look after
- Overseeing the estimation process and actively tracking budget versus actuals
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in project management of bespoke software development
- Exposure to an agency or consultancy environment
- A technical background or passion for tech
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in hands-on testing
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and a varied workload
- Strong communication across different teams and cultures
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Health and fitness allowance to contribute towards your gym membership or fitness app
- Support for professional studies and memberships
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Interested? Please click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re a small, multi-award-winning digital product development and support agency, helping corporations, charities and the government since 2009.
From the beginning, we established remote working practices. We believe it gives our team a better work-life balance, more autonomy and flexibility, plus helps us do our bit to preserve the environment.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.