At Revolution Prep, we've been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first and only full-time professional tutoring company. We believe in the power of a high-quality teacher to drive engagement and excitement around learning in students of all ages in every subject.
As we venture into our next phase of major growth, we are looking for a Content Strategist to develop, lead, and implement content strategies in support of our campaign journeys. This role will be responsible for the creation and monitoring of the editorial calendar for the campaigns which will include content-driven ideas across an intersection of media including web, social, mobile, live events, PR, and digital integrations.
As our chief storyteller, you will not only drive the content strategy, but also produce some of the content yourself. Your strategies will drive demand generation and nurturing, educate prospects and social influencers, and compel consumers and schools to engage with our brand's content. You will report into the VP of Marketing.
- Build and drive forward the overall content strategy, including the production of blogs, eBooks, webinars, emails, thought leadership, video, and other assets
- Monitor the quality and consistency of the user experience and ensure all content aligns with already-built brand and messaging guidelines
- Conduct detailed content audits, gap analyses and content brainstorm sessions collaboratively with other departments to inform content strategies and recommendations
- Ensure content is meeting the content needs of our target audiences, while aligning and driving business objectives
- Collaborate with design, development, and sales teams to ensure content is meeting all department needs
- Great communication skills and highly collaborative with the ability to work with agencies and across departments with both senior level and campaign level stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in content marketing and/or journalism communications
- Someone who is excited to both drive strategy and produce content
- Experience working across various marketing channels, including SEO, social, email, display, search media, and web design
- Experience in both B2B and B2C industries
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
- Authorized to work in the United States (current residence must also be in the US)
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. At Revolution Prep, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.