Who we are
We believe that EVERY health and fitness instructor deserves the opportunity to create a life they choose!
From the guys that brought you Just Eat, Class-ify is a platform where incredible local hero instructors from around the globe can build their own online community, centred around live classes and remote coaching. We are quickly developing the most diverse selection of instructors, right across the health and wellness spectrum, from HiiT, strength and dance through to breath-work, yoga and pilates. Since launching just 4 months ago, Class-ify is already a global platform with instructors based in 11 different countries and paying members in 34 different countries.
After some incredible early traction, seeing 100% MOM revenue growth and now over 100 health and fitness instructors in 11 different countries around the world, we are looking for a versatile Marketing Director to lead our go to market strategy over the coming months and years. This role will double down in areas we know work (social media and affiliates) and then test and iterate in areas we haven't ventured yet, like paid search and brand partnerships. You'll work side by side with the founders helping sculpt the future of Class-ify and our brand. As we scale, you will scale and as your role grows, so will your remuneration.
You'll be responsible for creating and driving all marketing efforts across multiple different channels as we work to find the best avenues for us to focus on. With a very small, but highly talented, team of 3 marketing executives, you'll need to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, whilst also mapping out future hires to shape your department.
- Experience in both strategy and delivery of key projects
- Deep understanding of Social Media and building a brand presence
- Experience with paid channels from Google through to Facebook
- A broad understanding of brand partnerships and/or influencer marketing
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Being a health and fitness enthusiast is not required but would be beneficial
- Startup experience is not essential but would be beneficial
- 100% WFH with access to a remote working space in London if needed.
- Unlimited access to online fitness classes
- Our quarterly meetings will be held in a different country each time as the founding team lives all across Europe.
- Generous equity
- Unicorn potential