What zenloop is doing
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a freelance Python Developer (m/f/d) you will be working on an exciting defined project with the objective to set up our BI infrastructure and upscale the team on Jupyter.
- You develop and set up our BI infrastructure using Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- You work alongside Backend Engineers to optimize the ETL process, and reporting
- You create data pipelines that integrate into Pipedrive/Planhat/Salesforce and our own API/infrastructure for Zenloop's core product - Elixir driven backend.
That's what we offer:
- Experienced founder and management team
- Opportunity to work on not trivial BI infrastructure and challenges
- The opportunity to work remotely (even beyond Covid19 times we enjoy working remotely)
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion according to their skills. If you have any questions, please contact Lilia Pashchenko (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You're the right person for us if you...
- Have experience working with Python data/notebooks frameworks, Jupyter here is a must
- Have gained strong experience in working with a variety of databases (preferably Postgresql)
- Have experience in setting up a BI infrastructure from scratch but also joining and adjusting existing Jupyter setups.
- Are a team player and you are willing to pass on your knowledge to other members in the team.
- Have fluent English writing and speaking skills
- You are registered as self-employed and are willing to work with us full-time for a period of 3-6 months (with a potential to extend beyond that time)