LVL is a premium financial services company that offers cryptocurrency trading and a checking account in one easy-to-use mobile app. LVL is the only platform in North America to offer free Bitcoin trading - no trading fees and no hidden spreads. LVL also offers neobank features such as direct deposit, wires, mobile check deposits, and a Mastercard debit card.
LVL has received $4.5M in funding from top investors including TenOneTen, Morgan Creek Digital, Capital Factory, and others.
The Growth Manager lives at the intersection of marketing and product development, and is focused on user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. The Growth Manager works cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives.
As LVL's Growth Manager, you will define the company's growth plan, coordinate and execute growth programs, and optimize the revenue funnel. You will be in charge of identifying user cohorts, driving app traffic, and converting that traffic into first-time customers with funded accounts. You will be responsible for using inbound marketing tactics such as content marketing, search engine optimization, paid media, and conversion testing to grow our top of funnel efforts. This position reports to LVL's CEO and is eligible for a performance based bonus.
- Conduct user studies and identify growth opportunities
- Plan, execute, and manage end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, SEO, affiliate marketing and paid media
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from creative, product, and engineering teams
- Deliver on core KPIs (# of new customers, CAC, etc.)
- Work with with brand partners to maximize co-marketing opportunities
- Keep up to date with advances and the latest industry trends
- Report progress and communicate results and recommendations to team on a regular basis
- Partner with our engineering team to ensure accurate source tracking and improvements within source attribution model
- Detail-oriented executor with the ability to think strategically
- Deep understanding of attribution
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, comfort with ambiguity, resilience to switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to integrate ideas from many different areas into a common vision
- Superior visual, written, and spoken communication skills to express concepts in clear yet captivating ways
- A personality geared for participating in and leading presentations, meetings, and collaborative sessions
Desired experience and education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ of experience with B2C demand generation
- Knowledge and proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid marketing and SEO campaigns
- Previous experience managing a team or mentoring will be a plus
- Prior employment at early/growth stage company strongly preferred
- Experience in FinTech or crypto a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
LVL celebrates diversity and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Each applicant and employee is considered on individual merit, without discrimination as to race, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Job type: Full-time
Office Location: Austin, TX - Position is remote until 2022
Schedule: 10am to 6pm CT.
Company Website: https://lvl.co