Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices and hospitals. Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Nevada, Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and California with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole person care.
Mindoula is looking to add a innovative Data Scientist to support our fast-growing organization. In this position you will lead innovation through exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies for platforms. You are a motivated self-starter that thrives on innovation and technology.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Manage ingestion process of various input data sources (healthcare, claims data etc) and develop/maintain the common schema to store the healthcare information of members.
- Manage tools and processes to process the data to derive key insights and analytics to power the intelligence of our platform.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience is a plus.
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in position
- Healthcare experience with managing claims data
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits.
- This position is open to both as an employee or as a contractor/consultant.