Immediate Need - Work from Home
Ovatio is hiring a Senior Cloud Architect responsible for assisting our clients with the development of cloud infrastructure and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within Microsoft best practices. As a member of the delivery team, you will help lead our customers on their cloud transformation journey by taking advantage of Microsoft-based Security, Identity and Governance solutions based on a Zero Trust model.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Deliver strategic Identity-based consulting for a diverse customer base, including strategic design, planning and guidance, implementation, and training
- Work to help develop content around Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure
- Serve as the primary technical interface to the customer, identifying requirements and leading technical Q&A sessions
- Delivery of Exchange-to-Exchange Online Projects
- Delivery of Tenant-to-Tenant migration projects
- Delivery of Microsoft Security solutions projects
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with all the following Microsoft Workloads/Solutions:
- Exchange Online
- Azure Infrastructure
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor's or Associates degree
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Microsoft 365 Messaging (MS-203 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft Azure Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104 and/or related experience)
Demonstrated experience with some of the following Microsoft Workloads/Solutions: