Join the Registrar Corp Team!
This is a remote position. Gain valuable experience in navigating compliance with FDA regulations. Enjoy merit-based bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including Simple IRA, medical, dental, and life insurance.
The Account Executive explains U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements for food, beverages, medical devices, drugs, and cosmetics; proposing company services to prospects who contact us.
$30,000 - $60,000 per year
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of U.S. FDA requirements for food, beverages, medical devices, drugs, and cosmetics in order to best assist prospective and current clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Registrar Corp's solutions, pricing, and industry standards.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, securing meetings with prospects, delivering sales presentations, and negotiating contracts.
- Maintain ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales.
- Communicate effectively with business executives, managers, and supervisory level contacts.
- Identify and qualify key decision-makers within target businesses.
- Understand the prospect's business environment and communicate our value proposition.
- Negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Utilize interoffice communication software such as ContactDirect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, and Gmail.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or another closely related field of study is preferred, but not required.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in an inside sales position.
- Foreign language skills (particularly Spanish) a plus.
Telework is available for this position.
- Thorough, applied understanding of FDA regulations and business-to-business sales strategies.
- Proven success in achieving sales goals selling to C-Level executives.
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities.
- Experience nurturing opportunities and closing the business.
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach.
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills.
- Ability to quickly build credibility with an executive-level audience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the capability to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong technical (system) and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, with a variable 8-hour schedule.
Registrar Corp provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.