As an engineer on the engineering operations team, you will work with a distributed team on a variety of properties bringing DecisionLink’s ValueCloud product suite to the hands of customers on the web. You will ensure that our core platform is available, scalable, and performant. You will help the development teams to implement and optimize a CI/CD pipeline and oversee the deployment of products having a direct impact on top-of-funnel experiences increasing customer engagement and user retention.
We are hiring for multiple openings of this position across multiple levels: Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior. US-only. Remote likely, proximity to mid-Atlantic, Atlanta, Chattanooga, or Salt Lake City a plus.
- Work across the stack (Angular / Laravel / MySQL) to deploy and monitor web applications used by customers internally and externally
- Deploy and scale our platform infrastructure on cloud providers (currently AWS)
- Implement and optimize a CI/CD pipeline using industry best practices and tools
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including product and design to experiment and uncover growth opportunities
- Take ownership of everything you work on and play an active role in defining features and requirements
- Participate in code reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Command knowledge of dev ops/site reliability and best practices for implementing enterprise level web applications
- Proficient with Docker and developing/deploying containerized applications
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible a plus
- Experience taking concepts from design through implementation and maintenance on projects with a large number of end users
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Able to manage your time and work with a distributed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure all software and other deliverables are functional, complete, relevant and timely
- Ability to collaborate with the CTO and SVP of Engineering to drive innovation, define roadmap of features and improvements, and iterate on our core platform
- Excellent interpersonal skills and reflective of our culture of putting other’s interests first
- You believe in asking for help and helping others when they ask, never throwing a problem over the wall
- Industry leading compensation plan
- Great benefits package including healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Opportunity to develop your skill in an exciting, fast-growing SaaS company with an incredible training package to help develop your skills towards success.
- Strong, results-oriented culture where we always celebrate our successes