Sherpany`s mission is to give back time by turning formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators. Our team is building a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany`s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Within the next 5 years we aim to give back over 2 Mio. hours of extra time to people making decisions thereby enabling them to focus on value-adding work. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw.
- Ensure all customer support team activities lead to the best outcomes externally for our customers (continue to keep industry-leading CSat-score) and internally for our Sherpanees (case escalation, employee training, process transparency and consistency).
- Analyse and improve existing processes and ensure their innovation and appropriate communication, training and compliance.
- Develop a long term customer support strategy with the VP Customer Success to ensure future demands, such as proactive user contact, proactive education and usage recommendations can be covered.
- Ensure close collaboration and exchange of CHE Team (Customer Support Team) with the responsible Customer Success Managers to ensure high transparency of all activities and challenges with individual accounts as well as overall customer support processes
- Make appropriate assessments and recommendations for tools currently used by the customer support team to allow the highest level of efficiency in performing today's and tomorrow's tasks and ensure those tools cover the job and team requirements in multiple dimensions (job, customer experience, internal collaboration, remote setup of the company)
- Utilise insights from day-to-day business to set up and prepare the team, processes and technology for future growth and scaling, specifically in terms of process innovation and future workload
- Take ownership of department OKRs, lead the team to achieve the goals, report on progress and tracing, be accountable for result delivery.
- Ensure seamless collaboration with our Tier 2 support. Specifically, identify gaps in front line agent knowledge and fill those gaps with relevant knowledge, including documentation and templates for responses.
- Set up reporting of team relevant KPIs to customer support monthly company reporting requirements and facilitate the decision-making processes for team decisions, such as hiring, tools, techniques
- Perform team management activities, performance review with team members and make skilful hiring recommendations
- Ensure knowledge, processes and strategies are documented and maintained in the wiki. Communicate and train the team and relevant stakeholders
- Prior Customer Support Team Lead Experience
- Excellent in process design, documentation, communication
- Previous leadership experience (min. 5 years)
- Experience in tools relevant to customer support, such as CTI, Ticketing Tools, Chat Tools in a blended or fully remote set up
- Experience with automation and bots for customer support processes
- Knowledge in Salesforce ServiceCloud, Jira, Salesforce Sales Cloud, FreshChat is beneficial.
- Languages: English, German would be beneficial but not a must
- Understand current processes in our customer support team
- Prepare a suggestion for our current set of KPIs
- After week 4, present a team assessment in a Team SWOT
- Put together a roadmap and action plan to bring the current level of knowledge into collective documentation and relevant format
- Establish and maintain a great working relationship with Tier 2 Support and understand their suggested process improvements and plan implementation
- Run first performance reports that contribute to the monthly company performance report
- Develop profound knowledge of our software
- Report your first Support KPIs fully automated
- Take over customer support for an entire week to gain the first-hand experience of what your team is doing day-in-and-out to understand levers for efficiency gains better
- Assess tool set up by the team. Assess strengths and weaknesses. Collaborate with the Head of Operations and the VP of Customer Success to establish a strategy.
- Present your roadmap for process improvements and roadmap for improvements of knowledge centralisation.
- Set up a preliminary plan for proactive, guided and partially automated support for our customers
- Leverage KPIs from our new Support Platform (implemented in April 2021, Salesforce Service Cloud) to revisit the user growth vs productivity assessment and supply guidance the for future team set up
- Revise your team swot.
What you'll love about us:
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send us your online application
- First interview with the People Business Partner (30 min)
- Solve a job related task
- Second interview with the Hiring Manager
- TrialDay: Get to know the team and the job