Portuguese / English Technical Support Agent - GP006FAt 5CA
Let’s start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. At 5CA we like to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more our own way. Can you help us provide our clients with the best customer support they have ever seen?
What makes this job different?
The client that needs you is a multinational company with high tech and consumer electronics products on offer. You will be given the chance to get a look behind the curtain and learn just what it is like to work with such an exciting client.
What’s more, you will be working with a team made up entirely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to your Project Manager.
Of course you will get a kick-ass training before you even start working. Your Project Lead will help you do your job well, and your Team Lead will help to make sure that you are comfortable and happy in your job.
The main objective in this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and for different products. You do this by answering emails, chat messages, comments on social media, and phone calls. And at the same time, you will be helping 5CA pave a new way in how tech support is done!
- You speak Portuguese at a C1 level and are fluent in English
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge of PC hardware and networking devices
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands, the United States of America, or Argentina.
- An internet speed minimum of 4.1 Mb/s download and 1,51 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
We can offer you:
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Top-notch tools, training, and co-workers