Spanish / English Technical Support Agent - GP002FAt 5CA
Let us start by saying this: Forget everything you know about Customer Support. 5CA is not your conventional company, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers, but also because we operate differently in all areas.
So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager.
Needless to say, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Lead making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues with their PC hardware and networking devices by answering emails, chats, social media comments, and/or phone calls. The collateral goal is that you will be contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring company in tech support!
- You speak Spanish and English at a near-native level.
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule.
- You have in-depth knowledge of PC hardware and networking devices.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- An internet speed minimum of 4.1 Mb/s download and 1,51 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.