We're PEARLL. We put wellbeing into practice.
Our mission is to enable optimal wellbeing for individuals & their families across the globe. Our proprietary Wellbeing Programs and technology are designed by top integrative medicine, health professionals and technologists to help people embrace and apply all-natural, science-based habits, rituals and remedies to live a healthier, more meaningful and connected life.
We help enable and empower each and every member on their personal path to Sustainable Wellbeing, which is a totally integrated approach to living our best life. It's about so much more than a supplement or a workout. It's about a mindset that lets us see clearly how our habits impact our bodies & minds, our communities and even our greater world. Because real wellbeing is an interconnected and collective wellbeing.
We believe in productive, respectful and cooperative relationships. Inclusivity and diversity are guiding principles and that applies to both our team and our ideas, because we want to get to a better world faster.
As an employer, we offer flexible hours and we work 100% remotely.
Here are a few perks we propose:
- Very competitive compensation, based on your experience and expertise
- A great health insurance coverage
- Immediate access to a doctor via Dialogue.co
- Apple computers (or Windows, to your liking)
- Free health programs
- Strong partnerships with Local Health & Wellness companies
PEARLL is looking for an experienced and seasoned Product Designer to help us build our brand, solution and Design team.
You are a creative UI/UX professional. A hands-on designer with a broad spectrum of skills that thinks outside the lines. Balance and alignment are good, but you love to explore the concepts you work with. You stay current and critical of trends in design, web and content. You do your best to spread happiness with work that is cool and fun. Additionally, you understand health, wellness and natural health and are looking to make a big impact at a fast-growing SAAS company.
What you'll do...
- Design user flows, wireframes, and interfaces for all PEARLL digital platforms and innovate the overall user experience
- Understand and advocate for our current and future users
- Build prototypes (flat & interactive) to validate and test concepts and communicate your vision
- Actively collaborate with our in-house dev team to ensure precise execution of design and seamless flows
- Offer constructive criticism of product plans, and accept design feedback with poise
- Contribute to continuously refining, evolving and documenting our design language
- Share works-in-progress openly and frequently
You are a Product Design Professional with...
- Very strong knowledge of digital trends
- An empathic user approach
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile development (opportunities and constraints)
- Strong conceptual and design, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of creators (marketing, design and product departments)
- Experience with interactive prototyping platforms (e.g. Invision, Axure, Figma...)
- Understanding of online performance metrics
- Moderate conceptual understanding of front-end development (i.e. basic HTML, CSS...)
- Minimum 5 years experience as a UI/UX designer in a startup, agency or progressive big brand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French or English, bilingualism is a plus
You get bonus points if...
- You're passionate about Health & Wellness
- You're obsessed with B2C/B2B SaaS and have expertise in two-sided markets
- You love to learn new things and optimizing existing processes
- You're a builder, learner, straight shooter
- Keen interest in digital marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup agile development environment
- Results-oriented & able to contribute in team environment
- Highly creative, motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to problem solve in order to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
- Positive, professional attitude with the ability to work collaboratively
- Best practices are second nature, your workflow is efficient, scalable, and intuitive - you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Sense of urgency: nothing in the universe will get in the way of delivering your goals
- A people person with a strong sense of leadership and ownership