We're looking for an experienced and passionate Senior QA (Russian Language) at DECA Games. In this role, you will QA test all features and functionality of some of our most active mobile games and help coordinate Git and releases.
This role is a remote role, you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Perform manual testing across the company's web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android): functionality, smoke tests, regression as well as any additional ad hoc tests
- Accountable for reporting game defects, including complete steps, identification of root cause, and expected results into appropriate bug tracking software
- Accountable for creating and sending test reports upon completion of test activities.
- Follow up on issues with the team to ensure that they are fixed
- Accountable for developing test plans with a strategic selection of test methodologies
- Accountable for proactively communicating concerns and risks to Product Teams
- Accountable for creating written documentations of knowledge and processes
- Accountable for grooming of the defects backlog to prevent accumulation of technical deb
- Accountable for onboarding, mentoring and guiding other QA Testers, Jr. Testers
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of all QA related tasks for themselves other QA Testers in the Studio as well as for their Performance Management (career goals & development)
- Being able to prioritize and delegate tasks to team members
- Report to product team on all QA related issues on a regular basis
- University or Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business or Engineering preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in quality control and assurance.
- Experience of working with a bug tracker and competent use of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of F2P mobile games.
- Experience with Mobile games is a plus.
- Fluent in English & Russian language.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (high motivation, driven to exceed goals, constantly learning and improvement).
Sounds interesting? Then please get back to us with your earliest possible start date and your annual gross salary expectations. Stay healthy, stay safe.