Hanzo is looking for talented Front-end Developers to join our super talented team.
We need to cover multiple positions and are open to explore different degrees of experience.
Some of the positions will be permanent but we are also open to work on shorter-term projects if you happen to be a freelancer.
Hanzo is a design + technology company. We are an ambitious group of people who love solving problems and producing best-in-class digital services, products and experiences.
We work for International clients from world-class organisations to small start-ups across a variety of industries. For the last ten years, we have built an impressive portfolio of work for brands such as Amadeus, Vogue, Bulgari, BBVA, Virgin, Melia or Standard Chartered.
We are a remote-first business, although we have bases in Madrid and Barcelona if you prefer the extra human touch of working from an office environment.
- Strong knowledge of semantic, accessible and valid HTML5 markup and styling in SCSS
- Love for best practices
- Experience in using UI-oriented libraries such as React or Vue
- Knowledge of usual tools such as Webpack, Git, Terminal, etc
- Awareness and curiosity on how your code affects performance in the browser
- Ownership on making standard compliant and cross-browser compatible code
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Capacity to push tidy and documented code
- Tones of passion, love for detail
Are you T-shaped towards UI?
We'll value knowledge on robust design systems (tokens, storybooks) and web components (StencilJS, Polymer).
If instead you like web experiences and graphics
We will value experience with libraries such as GSAP, Velocity, Three, Pixi.
Do you prefer working closer to the logic and data of an application?
We'll appreciate experience in common JS frameworks such as Next, Nuxt, Svelte, Ember or Angular. Same applies for any integration experience with the usual back-end language and frameworks.
Do you cover more than one or the above? Or have other skills?
Tell us about them. We love meeting people and unusual profiles.
Say hi at join [at] hanzo.es and send us your details, experience or links to previous projects as well as your usual collaboration rates. Please include [Front-end Developer] in the title. Or if you prefer to, apply here.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We will get in touch with the selected candidates for a follow-up.