Who we are:
Team Praxis is a group of passionate Salesforce Trailblazers, Community Group Leaders, Salesforce MVPs, and end-users. We are 100% technical resources, holding multiple certifications each. We take pride in building long term relationships with our clients and helping them get the most out of their Salesforce investment.
Who you are:
A highly motivated self-starter with 2 or more years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator. A certified Salesforce professional and Trailblazer that actively engages with the Ohana and are always looking for ways to grow and help others grow. You are looking for a role that will challenge you while working with a team that wants you to be your best and understands that your personal success directly translates to the success of our clients.
In this role you will:
- Work with clients to translate requirements into solutions
- Draft documentation as required (user stories, functional documentation, test cases)
- Build and test solutions across multiple Salesforce products using code and declarative tools
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and new products
- Lead customers to the right solution and challenge when necessary
- Understand the implications of designing and implementing solutions on a multi-tenant platform
- Located in the US, legally authorized to work in the US.
- Able to work from a home office.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer and Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components
- Experience with data manipulation and loading
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Ability to work independently but understands when to ask questions and seek guidance
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- College degree or equivalent work experience