Are you able to able to proactively drive work forward, even in the face of ambiguity or limited information, while others are paralyzed by having too many options or not knowing where to start? Are you zealous in your preparation and learning, always actively looking to improve upon existing ideas and methods? Are you highly competent in building relationships and credibility through action and delivery? At Norima, our people collaboratively tackle the most difficult technology challenges and never hesitate to put in the time needed to comprehensively grind a problem. If you have an emotional attachment to your work, are naturally inclined to think beyond the direct boundaries of a specific problem and enjoy collaboratively helping to identify the path to deliver value, we'd like to have a chat.
Norima, a technology consulting company that prides itself on its ability to deliver results in the most complex and challenging business environments needs a Front-End Developer to join our team. We are looking for candidates with exemplary character, consistency, and competence to join a growing team of professionals who share a passion for solving complex problems with technology-based solutions.
Ideally you have:
- Completed a university degree or college diploma; ideally in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work alongside executive level to deliver a high-quality, polished experience
- A client delivery focused approach, with a commitment to working as a flexible extension to our clients to earn a place as their trusted advisor
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- Natural curiosity towards gaining new understanding and broadening your knowledge base
- Are skilled in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Own the front-end experience designing, developing, implementing and support overall web architecture for platform and web properties
Additional Technical Requirements
- At least 3-5 years experience in React and CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap or Material) and CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS, SCSS).
- Experience developing and maintaining applications built in Angular & React
- Strong UX/UI capabilities as asset
*Role will be remote based*
For over 10 years, Norima Consulting Inc. has been transforming businesses by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. Norima has been consistently growing in both size and revenue for over a decade, almost exclusively by word of mouth, and this has only been possible by ensuring that we have been an employer of choice for top professionals who are passionate about demonstrating real results and committed to achieving excellence.
Norima works hard to provide a collaborative, rewarding, environment and work opportunities that attract and retain top candidates and employees. Norima's Learning and Growth strategy is to actively invest in professional development and provide opportunity for progressive work assignments to build experience. Norima is a place where professional growth is actively supported and expected.
As a result of our efforts, Norima was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2017, with an overall Trust Index score of 92% with a participation rate of 93.5%. It revealed that 95% of respondents agreed with the summary statement: “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”
According to independent employee reviews on Glassdoor.com, 100% would recommend Norima to a friend, and 100% approve of the CEO. Norima has a summary score of 4.9 stars out of 5.0.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an RRSP matching program, a professional development program, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.