6 Month Contract – Remote working
TLA is going through a significant period of growth which has resulted in the widescale expansion of departments across the business. We require a Recruiter to support the internal recruitment function through this high growth period. Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition and working collaboratively with line-mangers you will be responsible for the hiring of several critical roles which will enable the business to hit its strategic objectives.
This role would suit an experienced recruiter who has developed the tools for the job and therefore can get going quickly and work autonomously through the recruitment process. TLA is fast moving, people focused business and this role requires the individual to work at pace, be motivated and driven to succeed, be confident and friendly with the ability to engage and build relationships quickly with internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality diverse candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and support them through the hiring process
- Manage candidates through the internal ATS system
- Attract top talent for a variety of roles across business departments
- Source candidates through online channels
- Screen resumes and applications
- Conduct screening calls assessing candidate's relevant knowledge, skills, ‘culture-fit', experience and aptitude
- Undertake all associated recruitment administration including sending out links to psychometric assessments
- Provide interview feedback and update candidates on interview process
- Report to hiring manager and line manager on the status of open positions
- Organise interviews and prepare candidates and line managers
- Make offers
- Organise and take references when appropriate
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or Agency-Recruiter working in a commercial sector (E.g., IT, Digital, Sales)
- Knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Proven stakeholder management skills and high commercial acumen is required
- Proven experience in direct sourcing via sources such as LinkedIn
- Highly skilled in working to deadlines and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work autonomously
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TLA is the market leader in connecting car buyers with major car brands. It uses industry-leading technology to enable automotive giants to sell more vehicles by simplifying the car buying process for consumers via useful tools, unique content, and personal recommendations across its network of owned and partner websites.
TLA works with 80% of the UK's leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including BMW Group, Ford Motor Company, and Volkswagen Group, enabling £700 million of new car sales every year, more than any other specialist in the UK. Its customer acquisition platform uses cutting-edge blockchain technology to ensure seamless and secure integration with OEMs, and a personalised, and intuitive experience for the consumer, to make car buying effortless.
What's in it for you?
You will join an open and transparent business where there are no closed doors and everyone is accessible across TLA starting with Anton Hanley the CEO.
We have values that we believe in, promote and live by each day. You will join a team who work in a comfortable and productive environment where respect and teamwork are core. TLA value the importance of giving back and annually support a chosen charity, fundraising for it through sporting and social events.
You'll have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning and development takes place both on the job and through formal training via our professional development plans, future leaders programme, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes private health insurance, flexible working hours, pension, travel season ticket loan, cycle to work, summer and Christmas parties, free bar Fridays, monthly cake and pizza days and many more.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click ‘Apply To Position' below.