Do you enjoy learning new technologies and then helping others learn them too? Do you love working with Cloud and Infrastructure technologies?
If yes, then join our growing team as we redefine the future of SMB hosting and Cloud services.
We are looking for a Product Marketing to lead our outbound marketing activities. You will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
We’re looking for an experienced, writer with a talent for making complex technologies accessible to advertise our products, writing clear and engaging copy in sales and material.
Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
- Work with our Product Management to develop, prioritize, and execute customer-focused content.
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Author and publish compelling, high-impact content addressing the needs of service providers and hosters.
- Work with marketing to Create advertising texts for brochures and banners
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch to pique potential partners/customers attention
- Ensure all content we produce is accurate to the product and consistent with our brand
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Maintain document repositories and update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
- Use data to report on your impact, prioritize your work, and adjust to plans.
- Review the work of contributors to provide editorial feedback.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You have 5 years of experience writing for a technical audience.
- You have 2 or more years of proven project management, organization, and planning experience.
- You have experience with or look forward to quickly learning
- You have experience using virtualization, Public or Private Cloud, and or Open-source projects.
- If you’re organized and thrive on deadlines.
- You enjoy the challenge of managing content strategy and bringing together contributors to tell a compelling story.
- Your customer-obsessed and eager to show impact.