What We Value
If you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, have an eagerness to learn and grow and big dreams of creating an amazing experience for our customers, then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who truly live our core values by being themselves. At Endless, everyone brings a unique element to our company. We are industry-leading, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a full-time position working at minimum 40 hours a week. Generally, we work within US hours however, we heavily rely on asynchronous communication as our team is spread across the world. We like to balance our company vision & goals with individual autonomy for you to do your best work possible. Due to the nature of our business within the events industry you may be required to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
Endless has been a remote-only company since 2015. We want you to work wherever in the world that makes you happy, inspires you daily and helps you become the person you wish to be (but with a stable internet connection)! You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Remote at Endless means you are a digital native within the organization and are inherently self-sufficient in problem-solving and digital communication.
Sales Enablement Specialists manages the creation of all sales enablement materials such as case studies, sales presentations, proposal templates, product information sheets, and account-specific customized content. Events that we produce include corporate meetings & conferences that are primarily virtual and are expanding into hybrid and on-site are designed to provide the client and attendees the best experience possible. This position is responsible for:
- Collaborating with other departments to gather correct information for Sales Enablement materials
- Assisting in custom proposal creation by requesting vendor pricing for specialty items from the Procurement department, creating pricing tables for account executive proposals, coordinating references with past customers and executing graphic changes within the proposal if necessary
- Ensuring all graphics in sales enablement content align with current brand standards and updating out of date content as necessary
- Maintaining pricing database in collaboration with sales and operations teams
- Assisting in organizing and creating material for sales team trainings
- Organizing and maintain sales-related information databases in tools such as the company wiki software, call recording software, CRM documents storage and cloud storage tools
- Assisting the sales team in maintaining the CRM
- Educating the sales team on new product/services and pricing changes
- Assisting in creating email templates to help the sales team
- Assisting with special projects as assigned by sales team management
Want to learn more about the job?
As you should know by now, at Endless, we love to learn & grow. Assuming you are excited about this opportunity and want to learn more about what makes someone successful in this position, we recommend the following resources:
- Get inbound certified to see how we create an incredible client experience and delight our customers
- Get sales enablement certified to see what you will be doing
- Take a class on virtual event & meeting management (or find blogs & podcasts on the topic)
- Get Digital Event Strategist Certification
- Read our content from our blog and resource library. These resources generate many of our clients
Let's be honest. When going down this list, if you can't whole-heartedly say "that's me!" to all of these, we recommend you look at other positions within the company before applying for this role.
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience in sales, marketing or related field in a company with $6M or more in revenue
- Previous experience in event technology (event production, registration, event apps) and event management (logistics, catering, venues, etc.)
- Extremely comfortable with Google Workspace, Microsoft PowerPoint/Keynote and Adobe Creative products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Fast and reliable internet connection (50+ mbps up/download)
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
If you align with the following list as well, you are an ideal candidate for this role- please apply!
- Worked remotely full-time at a remote-first company
- Project management software experience (Asana, Teamwork, Airtable, Basecamp etc)
- Hubspot Sales, Marketing and Service experience
- Proposify proposal building experience
- Inbound Certified, Inbound Sales Certified, and Inbound Marketing Certified
- Sales Enablement Certified
- Digital Event Strategist Certification
Benefits Working At Endless
Working for a rapidly growing, culture-based company allows each employee the freedom to work and provide creative input to help move Endless to the top event company in the world. That alone has been an enticing offer for our staff, allowing each of our members to expand and strengthen their skills and network. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Endless:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance from United Healthcare & Beam
- Retirement contribution programs
- Work anywhere in the world that you wish
- Flexible working hours (autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Unlimited vacation (with minimum vacation requirement) and sick leave
- Advanced employee engagement and communication tools (Slack, Tandem, Zoom, Lattice, Dialpad, Google Workspace, etc)
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Opportunities to create thought leadership content such as blogs, videos or podcasts to become an event industry influencer
- Defined training program for the first 30 days of your employment including 30/60/90 day reviews and quarterly reviews after your first 90 days for continual performance evaluation
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Well documented employee growth tracks that lead to career advancement, compensation advancement and opportunities for professional development
- Company socials, monthly all-hands town halls, all-company training, breakfast with Will Curran, new-hire buddy programs and many other team engagement initiatives to enhance the remote working culture
Learn more about our clients
Being knowledgeable and helpful allows the customer to trust you and provide the ideal service for your event. Want to learn more about our other clients? View our work page on our website.