Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've raised $18m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced 1000% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
Our Commitment as a team
We are one unit moving at high velocity. We are compassionate and care for others. We are open and transparent. We play to win the long game. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
About the role
kea is looking for an experienced, passionate, high energy, and humble Finance Lead to join our team to help us scale to the next level. We've experienced exponential revenue growth (over 34,000% year over year) and as an early member of the leadership team, you will have the opportunity to come in on the ground-floor and fuel this rocket ship!
What you'll do
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions for the organization, including leading & managing our outsourced accounting firm
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new products and strategies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with leadership
- Build and maintain the company's short and long term financial models
- Analyze the company's wealth of data, surface actionable insights and make informed recommendations beneficial to the business's long-term goals
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and external reporting
- Manage relationships with banks and investors; both existing and potential
What sets you up for success
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a fast paced, A to C technology environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Experience in Data Science a plus
- Startup experience at Series A-C a double plus
What we offer
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental heath care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Flexible time off
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture