Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Demand Generation is a critical part of the Go To Market (GTM) team for driving engagement for Persado—including lead generation, demand capture, and pipeline acceleration. The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activities that drive new sources of revenue and growth, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation with accountability to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) as well. The Demand Generation Manager will own the execution of marketing programs and campaigns across multiple channels to engage our current and future clients. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipelines and increase client engagement. The ideal candidate will take ownership of Persado's email and paid channels and optimize both towards our ambitious growth goals.
What We Want You To Do:
- Execute and optimize marketing programs including email, paid acquisition programs, pipeline acceleration, and nurture programs.
- Create and execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs, and triggered emails.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns including LinkedIn, web/display advertising, and content syndication programs.
- Create multiple nurture streams leveraging marketing automation for prospects and clients.
- Work with various stakeholders from Demand Generation, Sales, and Operations to measure and report on campaign effectiveness, grow our marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop our segmentation strategy.
- Execute marketing automation programs to support client and partner marketing programs.
- Leverage engagement data to inform campaign strategy and format.
- Communicate with the Sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Consistently iterate and optimize marketing programs through measurement and optimization.
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes, and technologies.
- Track and report on strategic, operational, and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes, and success.
What We Want To See:
- 5+ years of experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, and paid digital.
- Solid experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Pardot.
- Experience with ABM tools like Triblio or Terminus.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in working to deliver qualified traffic and achieve demand generation objectives.
- Strong copy-writing skills, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience in project management with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Experience consistently iterating demand generation marketing programs through measurement and optimization.
- Heavily results-oriented; a proven ability to meet and/or exceed OKRs (Objectives & Key results).
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated – someone who takes accountability and ownership of your work.
- We vs. Me mindset – team orientation and someone who values collaboration.
- Effective influencer – ability to set a vision and plan and then motivate others, internally and externally, to action.
- Whole-brained – creative problem solver AND analytical thinker who brings both to your work.
- Organized – you work efficiently and have excellent project management skills that others can learn from / model.
- Focused on outcomes and impacts – high degree of accountability to results, not just activities.
- Great communicator and storyteller – you craft and deliver compelling stories – weaving data, customer insights and other thought leadership threads together.
- Master juggler – you know how to prioritize and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, innovative environment – and are comfortable with change.
Positive and energetic – you’re a force for good on your formal and informal teams.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.