What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Account Executive? We’re looking for someone to have roughly 5 years of industry experience to join our amazing new revenue sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company - you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
It’s an exciting time at Bananatag as we merge with german based SaaS company Staffbase to become the one-stop-shop for internal communications software. We’re still in the early days as we bring our two teams together but one thing we know for sure is that there will be tons of opportunity and we’re looking for people to join us on this fast-paced, high growth ride.
As a part of our Account Executive team, you’ll be a key player in our continued growth. Responsible for bringing on new customer logos and solving enterprise communications challenges on a daily basis, you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world to solve their communications pain points. You’re not new to the SaaS sales world so working with large enterprise sized customers and navigating their complicated approval processes will be no match for you.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
- Run and manage your own mini business aka, your pipeline
- Consistently and accurately forecast and close new business that meets growth targets
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies
- Manage and control complex sales cycles, knowing when to leverage other teams and resources to help close a deal.
- Build relationships with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Using your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- 5 years experience as a customer-centric Account Executive, with at least 2 of those focused on large enterprise size customers
- Experience in a high growth company, ideally SaaS, where the product and Sales processes are constantly growing and changing
- Consistent and continuous results in reaching quota attainment
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Unrivaled communication skills that are clear and concise whether it’s by email, zoom or phone
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, or even something in between, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. ;)
Did you know there are over 1000 different kinds of bananas out there? Each one brings something unique to the table, just like our people. We love that we’re all different; however, we have to admit that not all have been treated equally in the past. Bananatag promises that however you identify you will always have equal access and opportunity to succeed.
We believe in gender pay parity. We’ve taken a public pledge and worked to eradicate gender pay gaps (and gaps in other areas of diversity). We’re committed to bi-annual reviews and making corrections if we fall off track. Our aim is always a $1 to $1 ratio among all Bananas.