At Broadlume, we strive for successful outcomes for our clients and consistently finding ways to be even more effective in our performance. While we have a fun and collaborative culture, we’re also committed to the work we do.
Our Account Managers build relationships with our clients through our product offerings such as website creation and digital marketing. In this role, you will discuss the retailer's current performance, review objectives, propose solutions, and help close upsells. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with your clients, and working closely with other teams to provide the best customer experience to your clients.
What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple clients while establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the client’s partnership with the company
- Manage new client kick-off meetings which includes understanding client goals, aligning on strategy, determining metrics for measuring success, and building a collaborative relationship with clients
- Organize and facilitate monthly client review meetings to discuss reports and recommend new ideas based on metrics with senior level AMs
- Proactively find trends across client accounts to identify opportunities, address problems and avoid recurring issues
- Achieve customer retention and sales quotas
- Make outbound phone calls and conduct webinars with current clients while maintaining an up-to-date CRM for tracking
- Work closely with the Paid Media team to ensure success of client advertising campaigns
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) or Social Advertising (Facebook) strategies and experience of measuring the success of such campaigns required
- Must have 1+ years of Google advertising expereince
- 1+ years in account management or client-facing role with an agency required
- A “go-getter” – results-oriented and puts in extra effort to exceed expectations
- An outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic individual who is able to positively develop client relationships whilst also managing client expectations
- You have excellent communication and personal organization skills, self-motivation, and can work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively
- Goal-driven, self-motivated, team player with a passion for learning
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.