Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will work very closely with the Salesforce Developer team to ensure the quality of the team’s products to the customer. QA Engineer plays one of the most critical roles in the success of the company. QA Engineer is responsible for reviewing and analyzing requirements, making a test plan, designing and executing test cases, evaluating and escalating the quality of the product in time, reviewing production issues, and analyzing the impacted areas to do regression tests and so on. QA Engineer ensures the quality of the final product matching the company’s quality guidelines and expectations.
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements, specifications, and User Stories.
- Collaborating with the team to review and/or develop test plans to define necessary testing activities for all assigned projects (e.g., functional test, regression test, smoke test, system integration test, performance test).
- Developing and executing test cases.
- Reporting bugs to the development team.
- Actively troubleshoot issues with the team.
- Reporting and verifying bug fixes.
- Doing a demo for a bug, feature, or sprint.
- Evaluating project quality and escalating quality issues to PM in time.
- Supporting to replicate Production issues and cooperating with the development team to resolve the problems.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Web Application Testing.
- Must be proficient with using software testing methodologies, processes and tools (e.g JIRA, MTM, Version1, TestLink ect.).
- Must have prior experience presenting and demoing for a sprint, feature, or bug.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential.
Desired Skills & Experience
Desired candidates will have the following skills/experience in conjunction with the minimum qualifications:
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge, and apply new skills in a high-paced environment.
- Experience with testing on Salesforce platform or CRM.
- Experienced in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and bug reports.
- Experienced in mobile application testing.
- Experienced working with Agile methodology.
- Desired candidates enjoy problem-solving while learning, developing, and applying new skills along the way.
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed teams.
- Must have a valid US work visa upon hire.
- Must have reliable internet connection and an at home workstation setup.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 401k & Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills