- Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack Web Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Senior-level Developer
- Titles including Senior, Fullstack, SQL
- Production Support, technical business analysis, Mongodb knowledge
Gistia helps organizations deliver high-quality full stack enterprise solutions in a timely manner through our internal processes and methods. And this is an opportunity to join our team of talented individuals focused on using innovative technologies to address complex real-world problems currently impacting our clients.
We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack Software Engineer to be responsible for solving complex engineering challenges and for designing and developing critical and innovative applications.
This is a remote, full-time position and you will work with an internationally distributed project team and client, so good communication skills are required.
- Ability to hear and translate business requirements into technical terms or architecture design
- Rigorously develop, test, and document code.
- Enhance existing solutions to improve performance
- Be curious to explore and quickly react to emerging technologies
- Proactively foster a respectful workplace culture within the team
- Availability to work remotely and available 9am - 5pm EST
- Possess own equipment, with high-speed internet access and high-quality camera/headset
- Experience working with an Agile/Scrum based development model
- Experience using Git and the usual development pipeline tools
- Experience making decisions regarding application architecture
- Have exceptional knowledge and experience with front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and frameworks (Angular, React)
- Have exceptional knowledge and experience with back-end technologies (Node.js and/or Java)
- Experience developing REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with Relational (MySql, SQL Server, etc.) and Non-relational Database (e.g., MongoDB)
- Experience with DevOps/Deployment Tools (Ansible, Docker, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to be client facing to manage communications surrounding issues, bugs, investigations in production or other environments
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code
- Be self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Nice to have
- Have analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Salesforce development (Apex, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, etc.)
- Experience in the US Healthcare business field
- Education level: BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- (Mid-level) +3 years of experience, having built, delivered, and maintained at least 2-3 applications, back to front.
- (Senior level) +5 years of experience, having built, delivered, and maintained at least 4-6 applications, back to front.
Join our incredibly talented team on a mission to radically transform the future of healthcare! Rapidly develop your career in software development alongside a company at the forefront of machine learning; Gistia Healthcare is a leading provider of artificial intelligence products and services that help balance the playing field between providers and payers. Become a vital part of something truly transformative as we embrace the endless opportunities for improvement in the US Healthcare Industry. Gistia offers competitive compensation and benefits, including unlimited vacation time, remote working environment, small intimate teams, and English tutoring for non-native speakers.