Kasten is an independent Kubernetes Business Unit within Veeam, and the award-winning leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery.
K10, our data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity.
We bring together experts in the areas of containers, Kubernetes, storage, distributed systems, and enterprise software.
As Director, Customer Success, you will lead and build out our global customer success and customer support teams.
- Lead the teams responsible for ensuring every Kasten customer is successful. Your teams will be responsible for product support as well as assisting customers with implementation and integration efforts.
- Build the teams out. Create hiring plans that map to business growth and execute those plans.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You will track and communicate key metrics related to these goals.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for all customer support activities
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to address customer needs and future requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in an enterprise customer success or support organization
- Strong people management skills - proven track record of leading high-performance teams and developing/mentoring teams
- Experience building teams from the ground up - recruiting, hiring, scaling
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Led customer success teams for an Enterprise SaaS product
- Startup Experience: Previous experience with Series B or later companies
- Experience in customer roles for cloud-native or cloud technologies
Kasten is the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. Kasten, an independent Kubernetes Business Unit within Veeam, has a fully remote engineering team across the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.