15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Operations team. On this team, you’ll have a highly impactful role where the insights provided will directly impact the bottomline and help Birdeye expand and achieve its full business potential.
The ideal candidate is proactive and meticulously detailed with a passion for driving towards outcomes by turning data-driven insights into actions. You are an equal parts operator and analyst -- extracting and analyzing large data sets, optimizing our customer journey by creating, documenting, teaching, and enforcing processes. You have a real talent for surfacing overlooked trends and indicators that lead to stellar customer experiences. You enjoy asking “why” and digging deep to get to the root cause of the problem.
You are an effective communicator and collaborator -- you understand the real question behind requests is not always asked, and will partner with teams across the company to uncover and produce useful, actionable data that will drive scalable growth. You are capable of delivering compelling data-driven insights to stakeholders at all levels of the company that will inform company strategy and team execution.
- Explore customer data and uncover strategic insights and recommendations
- Work cross-functionally to provide ad-hoc reporting that will enable sound, data-driven business decisions- Help formalize, automate, and expand our reporting capabilities and cadences
- Build out dashboards in SFDC, Google Sheets, & our BI tool to provide greater internal transparency and alignment to company goals
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users
- Understand the drivers of business growth, risk, and opportunities, using analytics to inform company strategy and team execution
- Systematically and proactively manages risk in renewals business through risk identification process and business review cycle
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of data and analytics to business problems in SaaS
- Proficiency with writing SQL and working experience with BI tools
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Strong understanding of standard business processes coupled with the ability to identify and synthesize insights from analysis
- A results and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure while adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!