AgriSync® exists to enable world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture. We do this by making the leading software platform for customer service in agriculture.
We are looking for someone who loves data. Enjoys to find the buried treasures. Finds things that others are not able to find. Loves data analysis and story telling of what you've found. This position will start as a part-time job, possibly as a side-hustle or additional contract work. If you are looking to expand your capabilities, learn new and innovative technologies and get experience with understanding what happens on the front lines of agriculture, this job is for you!
- Analyze the data that's captured within the AgriSync platform to help us better understand trends, patterns and insights into what is going on behind the scenes of the AgriSync platform.
- Build reports and dashboards to help tell the story, whether at a platform level or at an individual customer level and everything in between.
- Help us build out new product insights to share your hard analysis, and do it in a scalable way
- Key customer usage analysis and trending to help us understand usage patterns and expose trends to help our customers become better
- 2+ years experience with a BI tool, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Proven SQL, data query and data modeling skills
- College/University bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills using data to help solve problems, understand patterns and find insights
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience working with Agile Teams
- Experience in Agriculture or Field Service
- Experience with Machine Learning used for predictive insights
- Experience with Embedded BI dashboards and reports
- Experience with more than one BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Sisense, etc.) in addition to Power BI
- Experience working closely with Finance Teams/CFO
- Experience working for a SaaS product company
Reports to: Data and Analytics Lead
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: AgriSync is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.