SR QA Engineer
AccelOne is looking for a talented SR QA Engineer with an advanced English level to collaborate in all of our projects.
AccelOne provides Outsourced IT resources to companies in the US and Latin America from their HQ in Kirkland, WA with offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our company was created and built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of respect, transparency, fluid communication, and accountability.
Summary Job Description
- Execute predefined test plans and test cases for small to large-scale projects.
- Collaborates with team and other QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on time with a high level of quality.
- Document and prioritizes defects identified in testing with instructions on how to recreate.
- Ensures either all defects are addressed in the project life cycle resulting in the resolution of the defect or the defect being moved to a future release.
- Maintain well clear, well-organized test documentation.
- Continue to advance knowledge and skills through training and mentoring
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other team meetings.
- Participate in the development of end-user documentation.
- Has good knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the testing field.
- Duties performed with general supervision.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Design test cases and Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
- Degree in Computer science or Business, or equivalent experience
- 4 years related experience preferred in systems quality assurance or manual testing of applications.
- Proven knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the testing lifecycle.
- Experience with automated test with Selenium
- Advanced English Level (verbal and written) is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with end-users, peers, managers, and vendors.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail, troubleshoot and analyze.
- Strong commitment to department and company goals.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly and changing the way that ideas are developed and shared.
- A creative, fun, and challenging environment with international clients.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Working remote 100%.
- English Classes and 75% discount in Open English Platforma and NextU.
- BGH Afinidad and Compra Cierta Program (Electronic products' discount)
- The opportunity to be trained in the newest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, VR/AR/MR, and others).