We're building the largest portfolio of quality housing in the heart of America. We need YOU to make it happen.
SFR3 is a boutique real estate investment fund acquiring $2.5B+ of single-family homes by 2024. We specialize in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller markets concurrently. In just over two years, we've grown to 3k+ homes in over two dozen metros, and we're continuing to expand. As part of our growth, we're looking to bring on an accomplished Recruiter to help us scale and grow with SFR3.
As an SFR3 Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in growing the renovation staff base as a high-volume sourcing machine. You will work closely with recruiters and sourcers to guide the best candidates through the interview and hiring process. You will assist in locating, hiring, and onboarding an expansive team of employees of all levels and contractors across the country. Your efforts will help breathe new life into 20,000+ rental homes over the next 4 years, changing the landscape of affordable rentals in dozens of markets across the US. Our software identifies projects, automates work orders, and eliminates other back office drudgery, enabling our workforce to focus on what they do best. You'll help us find them.
If this sounds like you, you might be a great fit:
- Versatile - experienced in recruiting all levels of employees from senior to hourly
- Individual contributor - you pride yourself on being a high level individual contributor who can produce results. You are not afraid of challenging goals and driven to overachieve when given an objective, all while being a team player. Your previous metrics or reviews can back this up!
- Results-driven - experienced being held to end goals (i.e - Offer Extend/Offer Accepts) vs. front end metrics ( X amount of calls/emails per day). You know how to cross the finish line and make it happen!
- Sourcing pro - You are an expert using traditional recruiting search tools and resources including boolean and keyword search strings, Xray searches, generating referrals, job boards (Linkedin, Indeed, Monster, Careerbuilder, etc.), postings and direct applications, social media and online groups. You are also versed, or open to, atypical sourcing and search methods for candidates with little or NO online presence (i.e - General Contractors)
- Pitching and cold calling - You're unphased -- no, excited! -- at the idea of making high volume outbound calls, emails, and texts; you're not afraid of hearing “no” twenty times, because you know that's how you get to yes. You are not afraid to cold call a contractor/business and pitch them on why working with SFR3 would be the best move they ever make! After all, we can provide them volume, lighting fast payments, and a true partnership where we are the best customer they will ever have!
- You have 4+ years experience doing high-volume full lifecycle recruiting for senior level to entry level and skilled workers alike - full time w2, hourly, and 1099
- Construction knowledge and construction recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably BreezyHR
- Experienced developing complex search strings across multiple job boards and online resources
- Experience working with and/or managing sourcer(s)
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus, not required
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Health and dental
- Flexible PTO
Sound exciting? We think so too.