Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Vancouver, Berlin and London. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Buyapowa is the only advocate marketing platform designed for large enterprises - many of which trade within regulated industries - we deliver a fully-compliant, secure and flexible solution that can be deployed anywhere in the world. Buyapowa works with over 100 of the world's largest brands and retailers, including T-Mobile, EDF, Vodafone, HSBC, boohoo and BT.
Globally, we're a team of 40 employees and we're growing quickly. We've won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we're passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other's energy
The Buyapowa refer-a-friend platform can be integrated into our clients' websites and apps in a number of different ways. This role involves helping us to take our documentation to the next level. In this way, you'll be enabling our clients to navigate their way through the various options open to them. In addition, your work will also need to showcase the Buyapowa platform to new prospects. You will therefore be writing for several different audiences. Many will be developers who need the technical detail. Others will be project managers who understand the concepts if not the technical implementation.
- Work with other members of the the product team on creating and maintaining Buyapowa's new online documentation
- Understand and document the integration options for the Buyapowa platform
- Work with the product team to keep up to date with new releases and update documentation accordingly
- Communicate changes to documentation internally
- Maintain internal product education portal
- You're able to communicate complex topics in simple ways
- You can adjust your writing style to fit the audience
- Fluent in both spoken & written english - this is essential.
- Technical writing experience
- An eye for design
This is a paid 6 month internship. Must be available for immediate start.