Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs, so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi's, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a member of our Finance and Operations team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. With access to multiple learning and development programs and budgets, you will be able to continually grow and expand your skills and role at Guusto. As our Finance Leader, you will be in charge of working with other departments to help set budgets, forecast headcount and be the go-to person for all things revenue-related.
- Salary: $75,000-100,000 + annual bonus
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Yes
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Stock Options
- Vacation and Personal Leave
- Learning and Development Budget
- WFH Office Budget
- You will get onboarded with our current financial forecasting process and tools
- Audit current practices and create a plan to centralize all budgeting and tracking processes
- Work closely with our Accounting Manager to develop clients trends to help identify potential churn
- Meet with all department leaders to understand budget concerns and potential spending
- Develop a plan to create quarterly departmental budgets
- Lead and manage yearly auditing of company financials
- Have developed an annual forecast and budget for the following year
- Have developed and begun delivering a monthly report for management on company financials vs forecast and budget
- Partner with all department leaders to project quarterly budgets and track all team spending
- Ensure Guusto is compliant with all federal and provincial regulations
- Work closely with HR to forecast headcount growth & payroll budgeting
- Lead and manage all accounting operations (Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition)
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Mentor and lead the finance team
Guusto is continuing to see rapid growth in 2021 as we scale our team and continue to disrupt the employee recognition industry. As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to take ownership of the finance team's growth and success. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build out our operations team and expand our business.
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.