We're seeking a remote Customer Service Representative anywhere in the United States to join us. This position will allow you offer support to our customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you. ... Customer support is more than just providing answers; it's an important part of the promise our brand makes to its customers.
As a remote Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in patient lives every day, by answering their inbound calls and resolving their billing inquires, all from the comfort of your own home!
How We Focus on Your Well being:
- This is a work from home position providing you with the opportunity to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Access a portion of your paycheck before payday through our PayActiv program
- Paid time off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO) because we are committed to serving the communities in which our people live and work
- Monthly performance bonuses
- No late nights or weekends
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option to help you save money for future medical expenses with pretax dollars
- Flexible Spending Account option to pay for out-of-pocket, dependent daycare, childcare and eldercare costs with pre-tax dollars
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Matching contributions for your 401k
- Career development with opportunities for growth
What You'll Bring to AVANCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical billing or claims processing experience
- Home internet required with a minimum of 20 mbps download/10 mbps upload speed
- Experience in a call center or customer-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Learn more about our organization.
E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
AVANCE is committed to equal opportunity in employment for persons with disabilities and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended, and any other applicable state and federal laws. Accordingly, AVANCE does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. Moreover, it is AVANCE's policy to provide reasonable accommodations in employment to qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of AVANCE's business or would change the essential functions of the position. Retaliation against an individual with a disability for utilizing this policy or seeking a reasonable accommodation is prohibited. Individuals with any questions or requests for accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department.
AVANCE values diversity and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. It is also our goal to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.