- Full-time (40hr/wk)
- Contract to hire
- Work remotely (Europe or US Timezones. EST preferred)
- Long term (12+ months)
👋 Day one → Work with the team to make one meaningful improvement to Memberstack's website and release a new clone-able project for the community.
🌱 Week one → Run a modified "design sprint" with the team to uncover ways to help the WF community. By the end of the week, we should have established our objectives for the next few months.
🌳 Month one → Let's bring on a few junior freelancers to distribute the workload & run more tests. By the end of the 30-days, we should see meaningful improvements in the marketing site and we should have a system for creating consistent value in the WF community.
🏁 3-4 months → We're seeing a measurable improvement in the number of Webflow leads & customers. You're managing our relationship with the Webflow community, managing the production of freebies/community activities, and spending a few hours each week improving and updating the memberstack.com.
🎯 KPI → Your ongoing metric will most likely be the # of Webflow trials and the # of new Webflow subscribers each week.
Keep Memberstack's website looking 🔥🔥🔥
Memberstack.com is the face of our company and our product. 100's of thousands of new users every year, so it's important their first experience with Memberstack is a good one.
Continue supporting the Webflow Community
We love Webflow and its wonderful community. Our first 100+ customers all used Webflow, our beta group used Webflow, our marketing site is in Webflow, and we use it every chance we get. We wouldn't be here without it! Let's work together to support the community and re-establish our presence.
- You have an eye for modern UI design.
- You love design thinking & your design process is always at the ready.
- You've "managed" projects in the past with multiple stakeholders/collaborators.
- You're a Webflow power user & familiar with the community.
- You iterate quickly and seek feedback often.
- You ship stuff. You agree that done is better than perfect.
- Bonus: You've worked with web design/development clients in the past.
- Bonus: You can create your own illustrations.
- Bonus: You're active in online communities and you're not shy when it comes to sharing online.
🌃🌄 Flexible work hours
Set your own hours. Get up early, stay up late — pick whatever days and times work best for you or when you feel most productive.
⛵ Fully remote team
Live anywhere you want! We just ask that either the majority of your year is spent in the -7 GMT to +2 GMT timezones, or that you're available in those timezones.
🧠 Access to a top 1% network
We have the support of a lot of kind and helpful advisors/investors who have previously built meaningful technology that we all use every day. We have access to an extended network — which means we can reach out to folks who are top-of-field in their industry/work for guidance anytime.
🗺️ Travel friendly
Take your work on the road! All we ask is that you set/share your work schedule at least 1 week in advance and let us know if there are any specific days or times you will be unavailable.