Positive Intelligence offers intensive online programs to help coaches grow their client base and increase their impact using our PQ Coaching methods. We are seeking a highly independent, organized and customer-focused individual to train, empower and grow our members and ensure their success.
Your duties include:
- Ensure that members and prospective customers are supported through their entire learning experience
- Respond to email requests related to onboarding, training, certification and other general inquiries from our members and prospective customers in an efficient and compassionate manner
- Prepare and co-facilitate training sessions
- Collaborate with other support team members to determine and execute strategies that will make the team more efficient
- Proactively solve problems that stand in the way of our customers' success
- Independent; all team members are highly-motivated and enthusiastic self-starters who thrive in a remote work environment
- Able to balance multiple duties and cloud-based applications
- Skilled in communicating from a place of empathy for all members, prospective customers and other stakeholders
- Logical; you are able to use critical thinking to apply processes and policies to novel situations
- Fair; enforce company policies with sensitivity and compassion for our community
- Dedicated to ongoing self-improvement and mental wellness practice
- Comfortable with cloud-based systems
- Highly adaptable to a quickly changing environment
- Responsive and creative
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week).
Positive Intelligence is a fully remote company with customers all over the world. You will work a regular schedule that overlaps with US business hours (Pacific time zone), with the flexibility to choose the work schedule that makes sense for you.
Work from anywhere
Positive Intelligence is a 100% remote company with team members in 5 countries worldwide. Most positions allow you to live and work where you want.
Most positions allow you to choose a work schedule that makes sense for you.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a short cover letter that addresses a) what interests you about Positive Intelligence and working with coaches, and b) your commitment to mental wellness.
Positive Intelligence exists to enable every human to build mental fitness so that they can fulfill their true potential for happiness and contribution. We are a passionate and motivated team with the desire to make a massive difference in the lives of our customers and the people who work here.
The Positive Intelligence program is an app-guided program to rewire the brain for peak performance and happiness. The program is often called life-changing by its participants.
Our founder and CEO is Shirzad Chamine, the New York Times bestselling author of the book, Positive Intelligence, translated into 20 languages. Shirzad has been CEO of the largest coach training organization in the world and has trained faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools.
Positive Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.