Sunbird Strategies is a team of passionate progressives who have worked with some of the biggest names in politics, nonprofits, and labor. We are launching a full-service digital media and communications team to serve our growing number of exciting progressive candidates and clients. We're looking for an energized and motivated individual to join us as a senior member of our team to help build our digital practice, HR, budget, marketing, and sales programs.
The position is full-time and remote. We are looking for someone who can help develop a dynamic and cost-effective program to help progressive candidates and causes. We will be formalizing benefits in the coming weeks. This position will be part of a core executive team that will make decisions on accounts and with the firm. The current position title is a placeholder as we look for this candidate to define what type of position fits best.
- Assisting a growing firm with all operations: hiring, billing, sales, marketing, and account services.
- Managing marketing program, sales materials, and onboarding clients/staff.
- Coordinating internal and external communications, hiring and managing support staff.
This position will require someone who can learn quickly and adapt to an ever-changing political environment, is passionate about progressive issues has strong writing and communication skills, and is motivated to grow and thrive in the digital campaign space.
- Willingness to work with Progressive candidates, especially first-time candidates
- Ability to develop processes for sales, marketing, hr, payroll, banking, legal, and compliance
- Ability to multi-task. Ability to present to clients. Willingness to do the little things to help our clients and company grow
- WIllingness to be scrappy and grow our company into something that is sustainable and makes an impact
- 3+ years' experience of working on operations, sales, hiring
- Experience with creating and managing a budget, CRM, payroll, and working with vendors. (Salesforce, Quickbooks, etc)
Sunbird Strategies is an equal opportunity employer that believes a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We're committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, social classes, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. People of underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.