Position: We are expanding and looking for a lead recruiter to join our team! As a lead recruiter, you will be a core part of our team assisting us in fulfillment of our recruiting services.
Who we are:
We are a new recruiting services provider focused on disrupting the industry through our best practices and innovation in the space. We are a distributed team, so while we have to select a city in the US to place an ad, we are open to candidates around the world for our roles.
Whom are we looking for?
- Over three years of recruiting experience, or two years in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Technology fluency. We don't expect you to know everything we are working with but need you to be able to pick up new technology quickly.
- Strong written communication skills. We do a lot of writing and need people who sweat the details. In fact, if you read this just email michael at sourcedllc dot com and go directly to the head of the line.
- Strong organization skills.
- Focus. We are an early-stage company and are very focused on fulfilling/overdelivering for our customers as we build our business. We need people who are at the top of their game, self-motivated and driven.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Prior experience with recruiting processes and ATS systems such as Greenhouse, Lever, and Workable.
- Attention to detail - We are building a top-tier world-class team. Our clients are across multiple time zones and have different systems that require high attention to detail. We need people who want to work in a high trust environment.
- Hunger and Hustle. We are an ambitious group and we move fast. Your success will directly lead to our success and we are committed to making this a win-win relationship.
What would you do, if selected?
- Conduct comprehensive candidate evaluations. Our processes are developed from our work with companies like Google and Dropbox. We will train you in our system and you will phone screen a variety of candidates for multiple clients.
- Participate in a variety of client meetings and sync sessions. You will be responsible for project management including tracking the work that our team is committed to completing.
- Communication with internal TeamSourced teams, as well as external communication including scheduling meetings for clients and candidates.
- Finally, you will work with our Talent Sourcing teams in our proprietary platform to ensure that you have the sourcing, and engagement you need to be successful with your clients.
Why join Sourced?
- Work anywhere and have access to top technology clients. We are headquartered in the Bay Area and work with technology startups and scale-ups around the country and the world.
- Be an early member of a world-class team that has worked with Discord, Google, Dropbox, Evisort, Bolt, and more.
- Be able to take part in helping to build a new best-of-breed virtual company that is focused on developing our team and giving them access to training and opportunity.
- We strive for an inclusive environment free of office politics. Hard work is rewarded and we like to have fun!