Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Engineering Manager on our Growth team to help our Product Engineering organization achieve ambitious goals while cultivating an environment of excellence, care, and curiosity.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Engineering Manager, Growth you’ll …
- Oversee the scoping and implementation of experiment design
- Facilitate increases of customer acquisition and engagement
- Manage a full-stack team focused on rapid iteration and data-driven development
- Work with a diverse cross-functional team including Product, Data Science, and Marketing
- Partner with your key stakeholders, yet, own the technical strategy for your team
- Balance projects ranging from quick prototypes to large-scope feature development
- Lead by example and embody the spirit of Webflow's mission and core behaviors.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Engineering Manager, Growth if you:
- Have 4+ years of technical management experience
- Are familiar with modern technologies including Node.js, React.js, AWS, and nosql databases
- Value accountability and will support your team in reaching their fullest potential
- Have experience managing agile teams to adhere to software delivery cycles
- Have scaled engineering organizations and built strong partnerships with recruiting
- Can empathetically deliver tough feedback with respect and kindness
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying! We also value a desire to learn and an ability to adapt and grow in a collaborative environment.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful senior engineering manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.