PeopleCert is a global leader in the certification industry. We certify professionals in highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills.
We are currently looking for an Auditor who will be responsible to monitor the compliance of accredited organizations with PeopleCert and Test Owners’ requirements and any applicable standards and to provide guidance to partners regarding the implementation of management systems.
- Organize and deliver audits (onsite or remote) to the international network of accredited training and examination organizations in line with PeopleCert and Test Owners’ requirements and any applicable standards with the aim to identify any weak areas and opportunities for improvement and to share Best Practices
- Review Partners’ websites, marketing material and social media and follows-up on any Non-conformities and/or AO corrective actions required.
- Conduct ad-hoc audits to investigate alleged malpractices, complaint, etc
- Conduct unannounced audits and mystery candidate visits
- Conduct quality documentation review and provides guidance and feedback
- Submit audit documentation within specified timeframe and follows-up on any corrective actions
- Timely respond to any request for an audit and work effectively with the Quality team or other PeopleCert teams
- Act as a PeopleCert ambassador by capturing customers’ concerns and further needs and escalating this feedback to relevant colleagues
- Proactively suggest improvements to the audit processes and the audit documents, based on their experience
- Adhere to and implement the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System
- Ensure their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Quality Management, Business Administration, Education or similar discipline. A relevant Postgraduate Degree would be considered as an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ auditing experience in the wide area of Management systems, either in a consulting company or certification body, or within a well-structured quality department. Relevant working experience acquired in international environment would be considered as an asset; in case the applicant has over 10 years’ experience in the subject, some of the below may not be required
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Familiarity with the international standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 19011; Auditor certificates or training completion certificates would be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language (relevant certificates would be considered as an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both local language & English
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Advanced computer literacy is required
- Remote working
If you are looking for an international, challenging and motivating environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
- If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.