Avvir is out to change the way we interact with the built environment. We create and continuously update a digital replica of buildings that serve as the building’s system of record. We do this by comparing the 3D design models (known as BIMs) that are created at the outset of a building’s construction to laser scans of the ever changing reality. During construction this enables stakeholders to identify construction errors and monitor progress in real time. And once a building is occupied, we enable that digital twin to serve as a platform for the internet of things, integrating data from hundreds of connected sensors in a common data environment.
We value and practice outcome over effort, common decency, passion for the work, and respect for personal lives. We are headquartered in New York City and have 19 employees. We have diverse backgrounds, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and cheer each other on. We work on an East Coast (US) schedule and are currently fully remote.
- In less than 12 months we’ve gone from $300k in ARR to $1.4m.
- We just completed a round of funding.
- Our current customers love us. We have negative churn over the last 12 months.
- You are a dynamic Sales person and your track record in meeting sales targets speaks for itself.
- You have demonstrated success before in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers in the AEC Industry.
- You’ll fit right in our innovative, team-oriented, can-do culture.
You will carry your own sales quota within the regional sales team. Based on your quota you will set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve targets. Avvir is expanding and there is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. How would you bring Avvir more business?
Being an Account Executive at Avvir is an exciting and international role.This is an ideal position if you have 5-8 year hunter-sales experience and want to work in a flexible, informal and fast paced working environment, empowering you to grow as a sales professional. You report directly to the Head of Growth.
You understand our customer's business drivers in the commercial construction industry and know how to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management). You will identify and qualify new regional sales opportunities and effectively run a sales cycle. You will prepare proposals, deep dives, pitches and POCs and work towards closing $100k+ deals.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships. This is a full-time remote position and will report to our Head of Growth. Avvir offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary + variable compensation and an equity package.
You’re probably a great fit for this role if you are:
- Entrepreneurial - You are quick on your feet, personable, confident and self-motivated. You leave your ego at the door when necessary.
- A great communicator - You are a gifted communicator, both inter-personally and in writing. Someone who engages customers and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Collaborative - You model teamwork, solve problems with peers directly.
- Networker - This business is built on relationships. You should be great at building quality relationships.
- Effective - You have a strong track record of delivering sales against budgets and commitments.
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an Account Executive in the AEC industry
- Extensive experience implementing account based sales tactics
- Knowledge of sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Knowledge of the AEC Industry, Reality Capture and BIM is a big plus.
At Avvir we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Avvir values (Decency, Passion for the Work, Personal Life Matters, and Outcome over Effort ) but that enhance the lives of our team members. We are a remote-friendly organization with a generous vacation policy, fantastic health insurance plans, flexible work arrangements and equity options.
We also offer a meaningful place to put your talents to work, expanding your job skills, and the ability to be a part of fundamentally changing the way construction is done. Plus you will get to work with some pretty cool people.