Data is the lifeblood of any technology company. At C2FO, we know the best way to ensure our success is to provide our decision-makers with the most accurate, most relevant data possible.
Our Data Engineers use cutting-edge, open-source technologies to collect, process, and store the company's data.
They also work closely with talented scientists, engineers, and data experts to solve complicated long-term financial and working capital problems for clients in different industries, including Retail, Technology, and Health Care.
- Design and build new data products to meet business needs.
- Maintain and enhance existing data and reporting datasets to maximize business impact.
- Work closely with business analysts, data scientists, and sales to determine data and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with the the Data Engineering team to create and maintain testable, maintainable data pipelines.
Technologies We Use
- Amazon Redshift
- Data Build Tool (DBT)
- Apache Spark
- Apache Airflow
Experience with any of the above technologies is a plus, but not required. We're looking for curious, driven engineers who love solving problems. Technology is teachable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in data analysis and pattern identification.
- Skilled in SQL and relational data modeling.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Applicants must have the legal authority to work in the United States.
- Work remote within the United States. Our engineering team is sensitive to the ever-changing COVID-19 landscape. As such, engineering is operating as a completely remote team. We are more interested in your well-being than being co-located in an office.
- Our culture of trust allows employees to get their work done with an unlimited amount of PTO.
- Travel with your teammates to 2 conferences a year! AWS re:Invent, Spark + AI, PyData, or your choice, we support our employee's desire to stay educated.
- We believe in camaraderie and having fun! We regularly host virtual “Show and Share” events, gaming sessions, and happy hours.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.