Full Stack Java Developer
In this role, a successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and understanding product requirements, recommending design approaches, and building high-performance, highly-available and secure software that is scalable and can handle large amounts of complex personal data and transactions. You will work as part of a globally distributed team to deliver against product roadmap.
Candidates should have at least 3+ years of successful platform development experience at a high scale Consumer / B2B SaaS Company. The ideal candidate will have proven analytical skills and the ability to constructively communicate with the extended team. The candidate shall be Self-motivated with independent design thinking.
- Maintain and develop new functionality for Certain Event Automation Platform.
- Document design approaches and trade-offs.
- Support debugging and resolving customer escalations
- Perform framework upgrades
- Support refactoring and performance optimizations.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- OOA/OOD knowledge with at 5+ years' experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate and similar technologies
- Must have experience working with relational databases like MS SQL, Maria DB
- Experience with No SQL DBs, and enterprise level SaaS applications a huge plus
- Experience on ELK stack is a plus.
- Experience working on SaaS, Multi-tenant applications
- Strong understanding of Enterprise software development architectures, patterns and best practices
- Proficiency in Java, spring, hibernate development
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment
Background and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or closely related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Software full stack or backend developer for large scale Consumer or B2B SaaS products